Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Bread Box Upcycle

 Fyodor Dostoevsky once said "There is not a thing that is more positive than bread" It is an essential in most lunch boxes and kitchens but where do you store it?  A bread Box of course!

I love a bread box upcycle a satisfying quick project!


I think this is an Ikea Bread Box sturdy but made with cheap material and well, Plain.



After a Good sanding I painted with Dixie Bell Collard Greens sanding between coats.  
I love Iron Orchid Designs products especially there Stamp collections.  I choose their Type Setting two sheet letter set for the wording.  Sanded and distressed lightly then applied clear and dark wax and put the original pull back on it. 







A nice hiding spot for your bread!

Happy upcycling !
Sheryl


 



No comments:

Post a Comment