Monday, November 4, 2013

wreath project. vintage flocked birds and sheet music



The one thing that I love about Pinterest and the wonderful blogs in blog world is the inspiration of smart creative people.  Miss Mustard Seed 's practical yet elegant approach to decorating and creating is a breath of fresh air.  These wreaths were featured on her blog a few years back (you can see it here).  These are fun, easy and elegant.  I had an extra one from decorating last year and placed it in my booth , it sold with in a few days.  I thought I would  share my next batch here...okay..it is not a batch it is just a few.




The birds are vintage ornaments and the ribbon I had on hand.  I like the fact that this wreath is over two feet and very light and will be very easy to hang.  Mental note:  Use sturdy sheet music if you plan on handling it and transporting it , It will hold up better.

Happy crafting!
Sheryl


Will be sharing at:



No minimalist There...open house party
sunday showcase

2 comments:

  1. I really like this! It makes me wanna make a few for holiday decor! I am gonna pin this one to our board! Thanks for sharing on DIY Sunday Showcase!!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me! You will be amazed at how easy this is! You have good one. Sheryl

      Delete