Saturday, October 14, 2017

Stars that measure up! Vintage folding Tape Measure to Eclectic Stars

 I challenged myself to stock my very small 8 x 5 booth with holiday decor that is more than 50% recycled.  In other words no money to little money will go in to materials.
This is Idea 4:

I am drawn to vintage tools and have a stash....
I came across this idea in a magazine


A star made from a vintage folding carpenters Ruler.

I have a few of those!
gathered my supplies....





 I glued each joint with e6000 when I acheived the shape I wanted....






I let each star dry overnight before trying to drill or hang...


Drilled a hole in each end to attach a hanger....









Love It!

Can find them at Vintage Collections down town Camden!

Happy crafting!
Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment