Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Drill bits and baskets

Recently a very good friend cleaned out her garage....Whoopie...And a few of the items she gifted me with I finally got around to using.

The first was a dresser mirror frame...




I really like the wooden element  in this frame and was goofing around thinking what a great window trim it would make...but when it was too small.....It hit me...
I love my tools...however in this instance I hate the storage....because...



I need this to get them out of the case...

Frustrating!

So I converted the mirror frame in to a....Drill bit and driver tips holder......


Fits perfectly in the window.. a raised storage area with plenty of light...and I think kinda cool!



Yard stick fits perfectly across the back for a quick reference.....

Item number two was this......
TABLE BASE


So I added this...

a basket.


I see this in the bathroom holding makeup, TP or Towels....or the kitchen holding potatoes and Onions...or holding magazines in the sun room...either choice it is movable....

I am feeling blessed we have not been affected by the flooding in SC and I pray for those that have been!

Sheryl
Sharing with:


1 comment:

  1. Sheryl, this is so genious! I would love if you could share this at our party which runs every Tuesday http://sweethings.net/oh-my-heartsie-girls-wordless-wednesday-2/ #OMHGWW
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,

    Pili

    ReplyDelete