Monday, May 11, 2015

Must have tools Part 2 Balanced bliss

We all have that go to appliance, dress, pair of shoes and Tool.  I have one that if I am in the shop it is sitting in the caddy and ready to go.


This is a painters multi tool by Shur Line.  I picked this one up at Lowes a few years back.  My local Lowes does not carry it any more.  However you can find it at Amazon for around 16 bucks. Just search Shur Line 10 in 1 tool.



 Scraper, nail puller, screwdriver,





 paint can opener, bottle opener, roller cleaner and on occasions Tack hammer.  It has a contoured handle that is rubber coated and comfortable to hold.  Well balanced it does not feel clunky in the hand and versatile.  It is my favorite tool and on occasions Hubby has asked if I had it on me .  He likes it too.


The number Two on the work bench is a hammer by Plumb



This Hammer weighs in at 1 lb 10.6 oz.  It was not cheap roughly 26.00 bucks.  And worth every penny.  
Here are the reasons I like it:
anti-vibration shock absorbing technology
This hammer does not have a "kick" it absorbs shock and minimizes muscle fatigue.  When the hammer makes impact  you do not  feel it in your hand.  


Contoured rubber coated comfort handle that is easy on the hand as well. 


Magnetic nail starter keeps those fingers out of the way a must....
This hammer is well balanced you do not need brute strength to use it.  One good swing and the weight helps to drive your nail. 
I found mine at my local Ace Hardware however they are also available at Home Depot for roughly 26 bucks in may area.  
I hope that you have found something useful and have been motivated to stock your tool box!
Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment