Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Tray and pedestal base Marriage...


In the course of having the cave upgraded and you can read about that here(cave Face Lift)  I have been trying to finish up some projects that have been laying around.  This is one of them.




I have had this pedestal for a few years it came with a marble round top that would not stay on.  I found this tray at the Flea market for cheap because one of the handles was missing on it.  I removed the lone handle and some primer and good spray paint later...
And you have a cute little table...
I know that it is not centered...Handy Hubby has pointed it out to me...However the table is sturdier and more balanced than I thought it would be .
SOLD

Perfect for the patio, porch or Dorm room.....
Happy Junking!
Sheryl

Sharing with.....





9 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to spray paint a silver tray like that - great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by..and just a mental note to learn from my mistake...no matter what the paint can says....use a metal primer first to pervent chipping scratching and pooling....You have a great day and Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. the idea of r recycling is shown here with cute results thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Sheryl! I love the color. It's a little piece that you could use just about anywhere. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I have a base and I have a large tray. I think I know what to do with them. Thanks for sharing at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting thanks! Your site came up in a Google search. I've got about 50 Vintage Christmas cookie tins and I'm trying to figure out what to do with them. This isn't a bad idea to mount the tray to a base. With the cover on it can act as a table and it can then also hold stuff. Although if a lamp was on there it would need to be taken off to open. Hmmm.... I don't know. I liked this though, thanks!

    Pierce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently took vintage cookie tins and made storage out of them using the base of a lamp...here is a link to give you some ideas.....http://knickoftime.net/2014/10/tiered-stand-serving-center.html,,,,,Thank you so much for stopping by....I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season....

      Delete
  6. That looks like it could be an awesome bird feeder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a wonderful idea Anthony and few holes for drainage and the birds are good to go...Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday season planned....

      Delete