Friday, September 20, 2013

Glad you are here: a look inside


A look inside!

A recent guest visiting my porch post (HERE) asked what did it look like on the inside.  So I snapped a few non professional photos and will share.

Come In Glad you are here!

Let me introduce you to Beau or Beauregard De Grande Bones.  He is an old fellow but he is happy to see every one.  Let me warn you this is a simple porch.  It is my favorite room in the house.



It will sit 8 comfortable and two more can pull up a foot stool.  These cooler mornings have made those throws a must.

Breakfast is served at 8 am Friday and Sunday mornings weather permitting.  Friday is a fresh mushroom omelet, Sunday is Rustic 7 grain bread french toast with a sprinkle of nutmeg and cinnamon...All served with your hot beverage of choice.  Yep we have 4 chairs to this table but we keep a slot open for Crash..the rolling chair in this bunch.  



We saved a chair for you !







The view is pretty nice.  Wild life is always entertaining and it is quiet and peaceful here.



When the Sun breaks through the trees and starts to warm up we have plenty of fans to keep cool.  Yep..no ceiling fan...they sag in the South Carolina heat and humidity.

I am so glad that you stopped by to visit ...here let me get the door for you ...I will walk you to the gate..

See very simple no frills, nothing to write home about but you are always welcome and I always have coffee...or Tea.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lady..Hope you found plenty of goodies this morn....

      Delete