Saturday, August 17, 2013

Miss Muffet may have considered this,,,..



Miss. Muffet may consider this..

plain stool...
First coat of Graphite...loved painting the top..however the legs uugghhh.   I am too ADD for all of that..I guess I can consider it a lesson in working on patience.  I did get the cricut involved partnered with contact paper.  Note to self running the sticky edges of the contact paper along  paint sticks kept it from rolling and made positioning easier.
Finished project:




Thanks for stopping by.  Sheryl
SOLD

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, Sheryl. I think Miss Muffet would have def. considered sitting on your stool! Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....this is perfect for miss muffet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a fun project...Thank you ! I am glad that you stopped by. Hope to see you again! Sheryl

      Delete
  3. Very cute Sheryl! I just painted a stool today and it needs a little something extra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just could not resist that flat surface! Thank you for stopping by. I cannot wait to see your finished Tuffet....

      Delete