Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Elegant Lamp table

Elegant....Lamp Table??

This table I think is worth a little up cycle.  It was not an high quality table new, however the top is "real" wood. A great opportunity to open up some ASCP French Linen. 

Of course I can not stop at just a coat or two of paint and when you have Graphite on hand of course you have to stencil.
I left the legs and spindles the original color , distressed the edges and added several coats of a mixture of dark and clear wax. I am please with the results.  



Thanks for stopping by it is always good to see ya!
Sheryl

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Beautiful transformation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. And thank you compliment. I have so much fun with Annie Sloan products....You take care!

      Delete